stumpwm-devel

Re: Spatial groups refactored as a module

From: sam kleinman
Subject: Re: Spatial groups refactored as a module
Date: Sun, 01 May 2022 20:52:34 -0400

On Sunday, May 01 2022, 03:07:29, Russell Adams wrote:
I'm not sure how to get it into contrib, but I'm open to moving it
anywhere.

Just do a pull request to this repo:

https://github.com/stumpwm/stumpwm-contrib

Honestly the idea is a simple one, it's just explaining it that's hard. I just wanted to contribute something that helped me daily.

StumpWM itself is pretty simple in a lot of ways, so this is sort of the thing that makes it good and consistent with the idiom. Writing good documentation is often the hardest part of software.

Cheers,
sam

--
sam kleinman