stumpwm-devel

Funding StumpWM

From: Roland Everaert
Subject: Funding StumpWM
Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2020 13:14:40 +0000

Hello,

Maybe I have missed it, but I have found noway to donate to the project. Does any developer/maintainer of the project think about creating an account on platforms like patreon or liberapay for the project to gather some money to give allow them to dedicate some times and resources to the project, to implement particular features and subprojects?

I would be more than happy and proud to be a recurring donator to a project, that, I think deserves it.

So, using a well known meme to convey my request, "Shut up and take all my money" ;)

Roland Everaert
---
Use the F.O.S.S., Luke

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.