stumpwm-devel

Re: [STUMP] Outdated manual in github page

From: Raimon Grau
Subject: Re: [STUMP] Outdated manual in github page
Date: Tue, 28 May 2019 21:10:54 +0100

Hi again,
Looks like the following does it:

    texi2html --prefix stumpwm-git --split chapter ../../stumpwm/stumpwm.texi

I'm creating a PR there.

Cheers

Raimon

On Tue, May 28, 2019 at 8:50 PM Raimon Grau <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi all,

The git manual on the website https://stumpwm.github.io/git/stumpwm-git.html is pretty outdated.

Could we recover the magic incantation to build a manual from a fresh stumpwm.texi? I'd like to not only generate the manual for myself (makeinfo --html stumpwm.texi) but to generate it in the same format that's in the web, to make a PR for that.

Thanks!

Raimon

--
"Emacs saves you time when you work, and takes it back when you play with it"
blog -> http://puntoblogspot.blogspot.com