stumpwm-devel

Re: [STUMP] [Query]: Server Mode

From: rohit yadav
Subject: Re: [STUMP] [Query]: Server Mode
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2019 02:02:39 -0500

Thanks for the response. stumpish appears to be something I will in the short term. However, I need to learn about slime mode. I have started to get familiar with the lisp only recently through guix project. So, I would be grateful if you could point me to some working example where sly/slime backend is used to communicate to stump.

--Rohit