stumpwm-devel

Re: [STUMP] A Simple Hack.

From: Elliott
Subject: Re: [STUMP] A Simple Hack.
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 2004 18:35:08 -0700

Manuel,

Greetings.  Your reply helped quite a bit.
I now have both "C-t-m" for starting and
"C-t-M" for stopping mpg123.

I too use cmucl and am finding the names
for its function calls a bit confusing.  I
need to get in the code and check it all
out.

Both functions work in my init file like you
mentioned, but unfortunatly the keybindings
still need to be added to user.lisp.  If
that wasn't so I'd entirely use the init
method ... it's less editing and patching :)

Thanks for your advice Manuel!

-Elliott

http://ejohnson.ggservers.com/user.diff