streamtuner-misc

streamtuner ./configure error unable to find the gdk-pixbuf-csource prog

From: Claus Zimmermann
Subject: streamtuner ./configure error unable to find the gdk-pixbuf-csource program
Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 17:40:59 +0200

hello,
I´m trying to install streamtuner-0.12.3 on my desktop.
Distribution is Suse 9.1 Pro, Kernel is 2.6.4.

After running ./configure I´m getting the error ´unable to find the
gdk-pixbuf-csource program´.

Searching for that program, however, is returning /opt/gnome/bin as path where
gdk-pixbuf-csource is located.

Do you recommend to ignore that error and to continue with  ´make´ or do you
have an idea how I should solve this issue? (Since I´m a beginner I do not have
any idea)

Thank you very much for your answers.

Claus