streamtuner-misc

Q: Prefences>Programs

From: Philip Neukom
Subject: Q: Prefences>Programs
Date: Mon, 22 Mar 2004 14:20:49 -0400

Hello!

What a wonderful software program you have made!

I am wondering how I can send a different string to the "Record a Stream"
preference.  I wish to have streamripper add an index to the song names and
create a loopback for xmms.  I know the streamripper commands, but can't
figure out how to enter them in streamtuner>preferences.

As an example, I seem unable to submit the command {streamripper -q} to
index the files.

I have tried {x-terminal-emulator -e 'streamripper -q' %q} and
{x-terminal-emulator -e "streamripper -q" %q}.

I have done a number of searches but don't recognize the syntax yet.

Could you tell me where to look to figure out how to pass the correct
command and parameters.

Thanks in advance
Philip
---
Philip Neukom
-
This eMail is intended for the addressee indicated above. It may contain
information that is privileged, confidential, or otherwise protected from
disclosure.  Any review, dissemination or use of this information or its
contents by any persons other than the addressee is strictly prohibited.  If
you have received this eMail in error, please notify us immediately by
telephone (collect if necessary) and delete the eMail from your computer
system.  Thank you for your assistance and cooperation.