streamtuner-misc

Re: Very nice, one suggestion

From: Jean-Yves Lefort
Subject: Re: Very nice, one suggestion
Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 12:36:57 +0100

On Wed, 10 Mar 2004 11:18:34 -0500
Aaron Lake <address@hidden> wrote:

> Firstly, this is a great application, one of my favorite gtk apps in a
> while.  I have one suggestion... would it be difficult to put a
> favorites option in?  It'd be very convenient to have all my favorite
> streams bookmarked under one window listbox item.  Just a suggestion.

        * src/streamtuner/: Makefile.am, st-bookmarks.c, st-bookmarks.h,
          st-browser-tab.c, st-cache-save.c, st-category-bag.h,
          st-category-store.c, st-handler-field.c, st-handler.c,
          st-handler.h, st-handlers.c, st-shell.c, st-stock.c, st-stock.h,
          st-stream-bag.c: Bookmarks are now global, implemented as a
          handler

It was a good idea. :)
Will be featured in the upcoming 0.12.0.

Cheers,
Jean-Yves Lefort

--
Jean-Yves Lefort