streamtuner-misc

streamtuner-local

From: Kai Raven
Subject: streamtuner-local
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 15:43:39 +0100

Hi,

i have compiled and installed the marvellous streamtuner and all plugins
together witch the actual id3lib under RH9. It works all very good,
except for the streamtuner-local plugin.
I have a main mp3 directory under /mnt/mp3 with different subfolders for
the group or musician.
If i set the variable with
export STREAMTUNER_LOCAL_ROOT=/mnt/mp3 streamtuner
or
export STREAMTUNER_LOCAL_ROOT=/mnt/mp3/groupname streamtuner
nothing happens and i get a warning message, that an error
occured with the plugin, telling me i must point the variable to
my discotheque?
What can i do or what i'm doing wrong?

P.S.: Mentioned streamtuner in my (german speaking) blog under
http://rabenhorst.blogg.de/eintrag.php?id=284
;o)
--
Ciao & Thx