Setting the DefaultVoice for a voice without a conf file

From: Didier Spaier
Subject: Setting the DefaultVoice for a voice without a conf file
Date: Mon, 24 Dec 2018 00:45:21 +0100

On 23/12/2018 14:59, Didier Spaier wrote:
> Not a huge work for me, I oftentimes use converters to do that, for instance
> pandoc in case of a document source in a Markdown dialect.
PS to convert markdown => html there is also rubygem-rdiscount, way smaller
than pandoc.

As an aside, I'd rather write this kind of files in reStructuredText, which has
a single specification:
http://docutils.sourceforge.net/docs/ref/rst/restructuredtext.html
See also http://docutils.sourceforge.net/docs/user/rst/quickref.html
The associated converters shipped in the python-docutils package, like
rst2html, provide very good results.

Last OT message until next year, I promise ;)

Didier