Speechd-el say all

From: Raphaël POITEVIN
Subject: Speechd-el say all
Date: Sat, 25 Aug 2018 15:48:42 +0200

Hi Pierre,

On 08/25/2018 05:22 AM, Pierre Lorenzon wrote:
>    In fact ! Somebody has done what I said that have to be
>    done. Anyway I am curious to know how client may follow the
>    speech flue once it have been sent to the server. I will have
>    a look at this code if I have time !

Orca manage that task through speech-dispatcher. I guess there is no
reason to be impossible to integrate into speechd-el.

When you send a string to speech-dispatcher, the module which is in use
return a marker to indicate when the speech is terminated. So it is
possible to send text line by line or sentence by sentence while moving
the cursor.

Regards,

Rapha?l