Russian voice for Linux other than Espeak ?

From: MENGUAL Jean-Philippe
Subject: Russian voice for Linux other than Espeak ?
Date: Sun, 23 Jul 2017 01:49:04 +0200

Le 23/07/2017 ? 01:07, Pierre Lorenzon a ?crit :
> From: Alex ARNAUD <alexarnaud at hypra.fr>
> Subject: Russian voice for Linux other than Espeak ?
> Date: Wed, 19 Jul 2017 16:00:16 +0200
>
>> Dear all,
>>
>> I'm looking for a speech synthesis for a blind friend who needs
>> to read Russian. I know that Espeak provides Russian voice but
>> Espeak doesn't provide the quality I would expect.
>>
>> I'm embarrassed to help him due to the large numbers of
>> documentations about the subject are in Russian.
>>
>> Do you know if there are voices for Russian ?
>

>   There are almost certainly mbrola voices for russian as wel
>   as festival drivers for them.

Festival I dont know, but mbrola I am sure there is not Russian voices,
I had checked.

Regards

>   Pierre
>

>> Best regards.
>> --
>> Alex ARNAUD
>> Visual-Impairment Project Manager
>> Hypra - "Humanizing technology"

Logo Hypra      JEAN-PHILIPPE MENGUAL
DIRECTEUR TECHNIQUE ET QUALIT?
102, rue des poissonniers, 75018, Paris
Tel : +331 84 73 06 61 <tel:+33184730661> Mob : +336 76 34 93 37
<tel:+33676349337>
jpmengual at hypra.fr <mailto:jpmengual at hypra.fr>
www.hypra.fr <http://www.hypra.fr/>
Facebook Hypra <https://www.facebook.com/hyprasoftware/> Twitter Hypra