Hypra contributions shipped into speech-dispatcher ? (new punctuation mo

From: Alex ARNAUD
Subject: Hypra contributions shipped into speech-dispatcher ? (new punctuation mode from NVDA, new TTS: Kali and Voxygen)
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2017 10:07:15 +0200

Dear Luke and speech-dispatcher contributors,

For a year, we've developed the following features for speech-dispatcher:
- two modules for adding the support of two new TTS : Kali TTS and
Voxygen (Baratinoo).
- a punctuation engine to support punctuation level for TTS which don't
incorporate their own punctuation management. It's a port of the NVDA
code from Python to C++.

We really want the code to be shipped into speech-dispatcher because we
think it's the most efficient way to ensure the quality of the module
due to the review by the community.
Lot of distribution come with speech-dispatcher package, so if our code
is shipped into speech-dispatcher more people could use it easily.

What is your plan for the integration ? What could we do to help you for
the integration ?

Best regards.
--
Alex ARNAUD