Update related to F123e

From: Peter Vágner
Subject: Update related to F123e
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2016 10:53:51 +0100

Hello,

It took me a long time to decide but I have attempted to start first
blog post of what I hope will be a series on short tips on emacs
accessibility.

For example I am looking into it for about a year sporadically.

I like F123E plan but instead of automation I would rather like to do
something that would build on Arch linux philosophy. I am not going to
rewrote the documentation but I would like to try showing some success
stories while handling these things. Most of the articles end with a
message saying something like it has a bit higher learning curve etc but
unfortunatelly very little of them actually showcase how to go about
changing that.

Let's see how this attempt will turn out.

So far I have got into basic buffer navigation and manipulation
commands, navigating around emacs in general, emacs editing commands,
understood so called easy customizations, got my-self to install and
upgrade packages from elpa / melpa, briefly started playing with org
mode, learned about basic dired file manipulation features, managed to
connect to twitter with twittering-mode. And some invisible issues along
my way such as debugging issues with request.el library and curl,
getting epg working with gpg.

These are things I hope I have learned enough so I can comfortably use them.

Next on my todo list are knowing speechd-el better, emacs packages such
as matrix-client for inovative instant messaging and more, jabber for
classic messaging, gnus for email, sauron for integrated notifications.

This is my initial plan and these are things I wish to eventually cover
later.

My first article just talks about installing and running emacs for the
first time.

https://pvagner.tk/2016/emacs-a11y-tip-1-introduction-and-how-to-install

Of course if you have ideas, comments, anything feel free to post.

Thanks and greetings

Peter