static code analysis

From: Luke Yelavich
Subject: static code analysis
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2016 13:39:38 +1100

On Sat, Oct 08, 2016 at 02:48:13AM AEDT, Andrei Kholodnyi wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I have ran speechd thru the static code analysis tool (Coverity)
>
> https://scan.coverity.com/projects/speechd
>
> which gives me in total 86 defects, see https://scan.coverity.com/
> projects/speechd/view_defects
>
> I didn't look deeply into it so far, if you have an interest, you are
> welcome to help.

Thanks for doing this. I was aware of this tool, but thought for whatever
reason it was a paid for service.

As it is though, I am unable to see anything useful with that URL. I signed
in with my Github account, but still cannot get to any page that shows
anything relevant to Speechd and its defects.

Luke