Reset your LinkedIn password

From: LinkedIn Security
Subject: Reset your LinkedIn password
Date: Thu, 19 May 2016 20:21:41 +0000 (UTC)

Hi Attila,

To make sure you continue having the best experience possible on LinkedIn,
we're regularly monitoring our site and the Internet to keep your account
information safe.

We've recently noticed a potential risk to your LinkedIn account coming from
outside LinkedIn. Just to be safe, you'll need to reset your password the next
time you log in.

Here's how:

1. Go to the LinkedIn website.
2. Next to the password field, click the "Forgot your password" link, and enter
your email address.
3. You'll get an email from LinkedIn asking you to click a link that will help
you reset your password.
4. Once you've reset your password, a confirmation email will be sent to the
confirmed email addresses on your account.

Thanks for helping us keep your account safe,
The LinkedIn Team

This email was intended for Attila Hammer (Independent Program Development
Professional).
Learn why we included this:
https://www.linkedin.com/e/v2?e=1bsm2r-ioeqtax2-e0&a=customerServiceUrl&midToken=AQGb0O5MwH17aw&ek=email_password_invalidated_01&articleId=4788

? 2016 LinkedIn Ireland, Wilton Plaza, Wilton Place, Dublin 2. LinkedIn is a
registered business name of LinkedIn Ireland. LinkedIn and the LinkedIn logo
are registered trademarks of LinkedIn.