WIP audio in server

From: Andrei Kholodnyi
Subject: WIP audio in server
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2016 15:33:16 +0100

Sorry, it was just a misleading comment from my side at the beginning of
this discussion.
What I meant is that audio shall be processed by the cleint part of the
speech dispatcher, not by the server itself.

It is a good option to propagate it to the cleints but only if client needs
it. E..g. it might be a cloud TTS server.