www.lists.freebsoft.org

From: Amandi | X-Factors Web Networks Ltd
Subject: www.lists.freebsoft.org
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2015 17:20:53 +0000

Hi,

I recently browsed through your business listing and wanted to highlight
some key points for consideration.

I am sure it will complement your SEOwork to help attract quality visitors
and gradually scale high on the search-engine result's page.

A few changes, aesthetically and/or-SEO-wise, can make your site convert
more visitors into leads and also get it placed higher in the organic
search results, for a few of the select terms.

Would you be interested in receiving some more details on the prospect at
absolutely-no-cost-involved?

Regards,

AMANDI
X-FACTOR WEB NETWORKS Ltd
Headquarters: 5859 Suite Canoga Ave, Woodland Hills, CA 91367
Other Offices: Hong Kong & China | Australia | New Zealand | UAE