WIP audio in server

From: Jeremy Whiting
Subject: WIP audio in server
Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2015 19:42:25 -0600

Oops, I didn't see this until just now. At any rate I got that issue
solved, now only playback failing (I verified I get samples in the
server and I think it's initializing the AudioId properly since it's
not NULL here. It seems to think it's playing from all the return
values, but I hear no audio yet. I also wasn't sure what to do about
sending the audio parameters just yet, so hard coded some based on my
config here for now.

BR,
Jeremy