New maintainer of Speech Dispatcher is Luke Yelavich

From: Hynek Hanke
Subject: New maintainer of Speech Dispatcher is Luke Yelavich
Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 11:42:13 +0200

Dear users,
 Dear developers of Speech Dispatcher,

I am happy to announce that the new maintainer of Speech Dispatcher is now Luke
Yelavich. Luke has been a long-term contributor and he has been one of the most
active. He also already maintains its Ubuntu package. I see that he really
cares about this our project very much and I have no doubt that he will lead it
in a good way.

BRAILCOM,o.p.s. still supports Speech Dispatcher and we will always be around
for possible consultations.

Best regards,
--
Mgr. Hynek Hanke | BRAILCOM, o.p.s.