a question concerning Orcfa and Cepstral voice

From: Scott Berry
Subject: a question concerning Orcfa and Cepstral voice
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 19:08:03 +0200

Hello there,

An introduction is in order.  My name is Scott Berry and located in
Minnesota in the U.S.a.  I am using the new Vinux 3.2 as a full time
Linux user.

I have a question however!  I am trying to use more than one Cepstral
voice with Orca.  I have adjusted the "/etc/speechd/swift-generic.conf"
to reflect the two voices I have Amy and Walter.  However, when I go in
to Orca I am unable to see the Walter voice.  the Amy voice is a bit too
quiet for me and I can't hear it.  Is there a way to make Orca see more
than one Cepstral voice at a time?

--
Scott Berry
E-mail Address: scottbb1973 at gmail.com
Repeater Book Admin for the following states: north and South Dakota,
Wisconsin, Minnesota, Iowa
Computer Certs: MCP, A+ Certified