libsonic source hosting

From: Hynek Hanke
Subject: libsonic source hosting
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 16:25:03 +0100

Hello,

if libsonic is currently only used by Speech Dispatcher
and if we do not have actual plans to push it to be used by
other projects, it is simplest to just distribute it together with
Speech Dispatcher. If we keep it well separated in the
Speech Dispatcher source, tree we can start to distribute
it separately when some other project shows interest
and the additional work for everyone with packaging it
etc. becomes justified.

If however the ambition of libsonic would be to become
a general use library for other applications too, we can
make it a part of the Free(B)Soft project and provide
space, Git, support, mailing lists, issue tracking etc.

Just let me know.

Best regards,
Hynek Hanke