Problem with default priority level

From: Michael Whapples
Subject: Problem with default priority level
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 2010 14:46:05 +0000

Hello,
I have found that the default level for priority is not seeming to
behave as described. According to the speechd.conf and from what I have
been told in relation to another bug, the default priority level for
messages should be text. However by default in speechd.conf the
defaultpriority line is commented out and paying attention to the
comment near it I leave it alone. However this seems to put the default
level to important for python applications at least (I don't know about
other applications). Now if I uncomment the line so that the default
priority level is explicitly set then the default priority is text.

I am using speech-dispatcher 0.7.1 from the archlinux repository.

Michael Whapples