sd_generic - a little idea

From: Bohdan R . Rau
Subject: sd_generic - a little idea
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2010 13:53:11 +0200

On Sat, 21 Aug 2010 06:20:22 -0500, Chris Brannon <cmbrannon79 at gmail.com>
wrote:
[...]
> Can anyone think of a situation in which this would not work?

i think the only possibility is "speak" command which requires text as
given as argument - in this case we would have problems with proper
quoting/escaping.

For today I don't know such commands...

BTW - if You prepare the patch, I have another (very small) idea - new
variable "MODE". Should be set to "key", "char" or "text". It should be
very simple, and may increase possibilities of generic module.

ethanak
--
http://milena.polip.com/ - Pa pa, Ivonko!