Git notifications on speechd-commits mailing list

From: Hynek Hanke
Date: Fri, 06 Aug 2010 17:21:13 +0200

Hello all,

we have set up a mailing list where notifications are delivered
when commits are pushed into the official repository. If you are
interested in receiving them, please subscribe here:

As we said before, small bugfix patches will be applied
to the master branch immediatelly if they look ok and
will be reviewed only afterwards.

I'll no longer post emails to the speechd list saying that
I've applied a given patch, if I have nothing more to say
about it. If you are interested in seeing whether your
patch is already in, please subscribe to the -commits list.

I'll of course reply in case I have some comments on the
patch or when it is a bigger piece of code that requires
some more thinking.

So for the last time: I've just applied the last two patches
from Chris Brannon and one from Halim Sahim :)

Thanks to all who contribute!

Best regards,
Hynek Hanke