alsa-lib 1.0.16 cut-off issue fixed in latest Debian package

From: Halim Sahin
Subject: alsa-lib 1.0.16 cut-off issue fixed in latest Debian package
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 17:58:29 +0100

Hermann,

I am a bit confused reading this because I don't have such problems on
my machine running latest speechd version.
I am using ibmtts and mbrola with sd_generic.
Running with orca and sbl speechd does work stable at the current
version.
There are small bugs but they don't produce such proken pipes etc.

Br.
Halim