speechd reads the '&' sign wrong

From: Halim Sahin
Subject: speechd reads the '&' sign wrong
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 13:20:05 +0100

Hello Jan,

It isn't a special problem of the ibmtts module!
I am using the sd_generic module with a german mbrola skript and this
has the same problem.

In german '&' should be und
So I think the application which uses speechd should handle this and not
speechd.
Currently it seems that speechd replaces '6' with one string but I could
not find where this is defined at the source.
Thanks
Halim

--
Halim Sahin