ibmtts SSML and encoding patch

From: Olivier BERT
Subject: ibmtts SSML and encoding patch
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2007 13:53:53 +0200

Hi,

I tried the patch, I'm using French, so there are non-ascii characters.
It works fine, whatever the settings in the configuration of the module, I
mean setting ibmttsUseSSML to 0 or 1 gives me the same appropriate behaviour
for non-ascii characters.

I also noticed that some caracters that made speech-dispatcher to crash
before I applied the patch are handled correctly with this patch.

So, thanks for this work !

Regards,

--
Olivier BERT