espeak output module, please test

From: Tomas Cerha
Subject: espeak output module, please test
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2007 10:04:50 +0200

Lukas Loehrer wrote:
> thank you for sending the log file. Unfortunately, I cannot find
> anything unusual about it. It seems to end with a module_close()
> command and the output module is shut donw regularly. Are you sure you
> sent the right file? It seems not to be the same problem, i.e. there
> is no repeated "Alsa: stop!" message.

Hello Lukas, the repeated "Alsa: stop!" message doesn't appear in the
log file anymore (after I restarted ALSA).  The log is really from the
time of the crash.  I can see a suspicious line "Broken pipe, exiting...
 " just before the module is closed.  I guess this might be because
Speech Dispatcher core crashed so the connection with the output module
was terminated.

Best regards

Tomas

PS: Can we keep the discussion on the list, please?