ibmtts problem

From: Hynek Hanke
Subject: ibmtts problem
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 16:13:12 +0200 (CEST)

>     HS> Hello all, I want post my problem again about the ibmtts module.>

Hello Halim,

unfortunatelly we can?t reproduce the bug since we don?t have IBM TTS for
testing. The Speech Dispatcher IBM TTS output module is currently being
tested by IBM TTS developers, I believe. Please, what exactly happens
after you try to send a whitespace thrgough spd-say? Does the IBM TTS
module proces no longer run after that? You can try ps -A and look for
sd_ibmtts (or similar). Is speech-dispatcher still running after that?

Thank you,
Hynek Hanke