Conflict between speechd-el and woman ?

From: Milan Zamazal
Subject: Conflict between speechd-el and woman ?
Date: Tue, 22 May 2007 18:16:16 +0200

    PL> I am using emacs 21.4a but I wonder if the problem might come
    PL> from there ...

I see, I can reproduce the problem with Emacs 21.

    PL> Shall I test an emacs 22 instllation ? But is not it a cvs
    PL> version ?

It's an Emacs 22 pretest, Emacs 22 should be released soon.  I'm not
sure whether it's worth to try to debug this particular problem for
Emacs 21 as speechd-el works overall better with Emacs 22 anyway
(Emacs 22 contains some important features not present in Emacs 21).

Regards,

Milan Zamazal