solang-users

[Solang-users] Help needed for a help page about histograms

From: feuloren
Subject: [Solang-users] Help needed for a help page about histograms
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 23:38:51 +0100 (CET)

Hi all,
I'm writing a help page about histograms to explain to Solang users what
histograms are and what they means (how they can use them).
I found a great webpage explaining it :
http://www.dpreview.com/learn/?/key=histogram . I try to write the page without
copying it all :-)

The problem is that the images of that webpage are under coypright. My question
is : could someone take photos of a landscape, one correctly exposed, one
underexposed, one with too low contrast.... well you understand when seeing the
webpage :-)

I'm not a photographer and there is only cities around me, so if someone could
do it would help me a lot in writing the help.

Thanks.
Florent