social-mediagoblin

Re: [Social-mediagoblin] MediaGoblin: the Logo

From: Alejandro Villanueva
Subject: Re: [Social-mediagoblin] MediaGoblin: the Logo
Date: Sat, 2 Jul 2011 13:41:44 -0500

Here we go!!!

I have been taking a crappy Illustrator course i havent learn too much yet but i made this 2.0 icon based on the mascot face

2011/7/2 Christopher Allan Webber <address@hidden>
Cool mockups!  The ones I like are:
 - 9: it took me a minute to realize that the outside eye was also an M,
  but I really like that design.  Maybe it's a bit creepy?  But I kind
  of love it.
 - As for the more just directly "MG" type ones, I like 5, though I'm
  not sure it fits stylistically with other things we have, and I think
  77 is interesting
 - I like 78 and 79, but mostly 78.  These both kind of look
  creature-ish, and I like creature-ish (as if I haven't given that
  away yet).  Unfortunately neither of them really looks like our
  creature... the first one looks like it has cat ears (triangular, sit
  on top of the head), and the second looks like a tail, and even
  though I guess we could work them in, we don't really have tails on
  our goblins right now.

Just my early-morning thoughts :)

--
The bottom line.

--
Alejandro Villanueva Escalante
www.iAlex.org

P Antes de imprimir este mensaje, asegúrese de que es necesario. El medio ambiente está en nuestras manos.  ü  Ahorra papel