social-mediagoblin

Re: [Social-mediagoblin] MediaGoblin: the Logo

From: Christopher Allan Webber
Subject: Re: [Social-mediagoblin] MediaGoblin: the Logo
Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2011 09:58:33 -0500

Cool mockups!  The ones I like are:
 - 9: it took me a minute to realize that the outside eye was also an M,
   but I really like that design.  Maybe it's a bit creepy?  But I kind
   of love it.
 - As for the more just directly "MG" type ones, I like 5, though I'm
   not sure it fits stylistically with other things we have, and I think
   77 is interesting
 - I like 78 and 79, but mostly 78.  These both kind of look
   creature-ish, and I like creature-ish (as if I haven't given that
   away yet).  Unfortunately neither of them really looks like our
   creature... the first one looks like it has cat ears (triangular, sit
   on top of the head), and the second looks like a tail, and even
   though I guess we could work them in, we don't really have tails on
   our goblins right now.

Just my early-morning thoughts :)

--
The bottom line.