social-mediagoblin

Re: [Social-mediagoblin] Config branch merged, new server running comman

From: Christopher Allan Webber
Subject: Re: [Social-mediagoblin] Config branch merged, new server running command(s)
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2011 09:53:11 -0500

So "server" is the paste server configuration.  This says, "Hey,
mediagoblin is running at this URL (with this middleware), we're serving
some static files here, etc".  It's just for paste's ability to serve
things specifically.

mediagoblin.ini or the application config file is for changing the way
the actual application is configured.  This is stuff like, what email
address are errors sent from?  How many items per page?  Things like
this.  (Celery is also configured here also.)

To prevent confusion and after speaking with Will on the phone, I've
renamed server.ini to paste.ini to indicate that it's only for
./bin/paste's "launching a server"'s sake.

Thanks for bringing this up!

--
𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓹𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓐𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓷 𝓦𝓮𝓫𝓫𝓮𝓻