social-mediagoblin

[Social-mediagoblin] Introduction

From: Christian Baumann
Subject: [Social-mediagoblin] Introduction
Date: Sun, 8 May 2011 21:38:18 +0200

Hi all,

I´m Christian from germany. I´ve read about MediaGoblin recently and
thought it is a cool project and that I wanted to contribute. So I
checked out the website and still think the same. So here I am ...

I am not a software developer, although I have some (basic)
programming language. I ´m working as a software tester for more then
6 years now, and also have done (german) translations for two small
software projects. So this are the areas where I think I can support
MediaGoblin best.
I will have a closer look at the code the next days (and learn some
Python while doing so...) and see where I can assist in adding tests.
Is there some (systemtical) testing ongoing already? If yes: In which
areas?

I´m looking forward to working with you!

Best Regards,
Christian

--
Christian Baumann