social-mediagoblin

Re: [Social-mediagoblin] Fwd: Re: Templates, CSS, Images, JS, licensing

From: will kahn-greene
Subject: Re: [Social-mediagoblin] Fwd: Re: Templates, CSS, Images, JS, licensing
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 21:46:19 -0400

I made all the changes to the COPYING document, the license headers, and
all that.  I also wrote up some text in the design decisions document so
that other projects can benefit from the work we've done in regards to
setting up the project and figuring out these important details and why
we did what we did:

http://gitorious.org/mediagoblin/mediagoblin/blobs/master/docs/designdecisions.rst#line172

I don't think the text reads particularly well, but I'm really tired
right now and that's the excuse I'm going with.  I'd love to get
feedback on how to fix it so it doesn't look like Ken Kesey wrote it
postmortem.

/will