social-mediagoblin

[Social-mediagoblin] calling all people with uber license-fu--we need yo

From: will kahn-greene
Subject: [Social-mediagoblin] calling all people with uber license-fu--we need you!
Date: Sat, 16 Apr 2011 12:59:55 -0400

We're working out the COPYING file and while we think we have the
language right, it'd help to have multiple people with level 10
license-fu look it over so we're not doing something epically stupid
that allows someone to go and sell GNU MediaGoblin for a MEEEELION BARS
OF CHOCOLATE or something crazy like that.

The current text is at:

   http://openetherpad.org/copying-copying-copying

Your help in the next 24 hours is greatly appreciated.

/will