social-mediagoblin

Re: [Social-mediagoblin] web-site, docs, et al (status 4/7/2011)

From: Deborah Nicholson
Subject: Re: [Social-mediagoblin] web-site, docs, et al (status 4/7/2011)
Date: Sat, 9 Apr 2011 15:20:49 -0400

> Deb, maybe now is a good time for you to coordinate with Will somewhat?
> I'm thinking about the type of text we'd want on the frontpage around
> the time of announcement.

We should be answering the classic questions. Who are we? Why are we
doing this? When will this be ready for launch (probably)?  And how -
code we are basing this on/how can people get involved in coding or
helping in other ways, even just spreading the word.

Feel free to pass along any thoughts that will help answer those
questions and Will and I can sort out what belongs on the site and
what goes into a press release.

BTW, I am in Maryland for 2 or 3 days so my connectivity will be limited.
Cheers, Deb