social-mediagoblin

Re: [Social-mediagoblin] web-site, docs, et al (status 4/7/2011)

From: Christopher Allan Webber
Subject: Re: [Social-mediagoblin] web-site, docs, et al (status 4/7/2011)
Date: Sat, 09 Apr 2011 13:47:38 -0500

Deb, maybe now is a good time for you to coordinate with Will somewhat?
I'm thinking about the type of text we'd want on the frontpage around
the time of announcement.

Something like:
 - Mediagoblin aims to be a FOSS, federated image host (like
   flickr/deviantart) and eventually other types of media like video
   (think youtube)
 - links to communication channels
 - links to documentation

etc.

If you and Will could coordinate on wording at some point I think that
would be great :)

--
𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓹𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓐𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓷 𝓦𝓮𝓫𝓫𝓮𝓻