social-mediagoblin

Re: [Social-mediagoblin] web-site, docs, et al (status 4/7/2011)

From: Christopher Allan Webber
Subject: Re: [Social-mediagoblin] web-site, docs, et al (status 4/7/2011)
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2011 10:21:58 -0500

Thanks for this email and taking the initiative on this, Will.

> 3. Someone who likes doing logos to throw together some possible logo
> ideas.  The project name is "GNU MediaGoblin".  Chris was thinking
> goblins as fun creatures rather than scary ones.  He also said he has
> some logo ideas he drew a year ago.  So I think he should be involved in
> this discussion.  If you're interested, let me know.

I did something that might not be final earlier this morning which could
possibly be a mascot.  I've thought that maybe a pixel art version of a
character like this would be a good logo.

http://dustycloud.org/gfx/goodies/mediagoblin_mascot_attempt1.png

 - cwebb

--
𝓒𝓱𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓹𝓱𝓮𝓻 𝓐𝓵𝓵𝓪𝓷 𝓦𝓮𝓫𝓫𝓮𝓻