social-mediagoblin

Re: [Social-mediagoblin] greetings. i'm the self-appointed emperor of do

From: Deborah Nicholson
Subject: Re: [Social-mediagoblin] greetings. i'm the self-appointed emperor of documentation.
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 15:04:23 -0400

Whooo! I'm happy to help in any way that is helpful; copy-editing, parlaying needful internal documentation into exciting promotional writing for press or web, moral support and/or illustrative cartoons.
Cheers,
Deb

On 7 April 2011 09:54, Greg Grossmeier <address@hidden> wrote:
<quoting name="will kahn-greene" date="2011-04-06" time="21:03:44 -0400">
> Hi!  My name is Will.  I'll be the self-appointed Emperor of
> Documentation for the next month or until someone unseats me through a
> 3/4 majority vote.

+1! I mean, -1! Uhhh, whatever to show my support of you!

> My next step is to convert this email into todo items in redmine.  My
> next next step is to talk with Matt and Rob to understand the web-site
> situation.  My next next next step is to generate Sphinx project files,
> create the docs/ directory, and start working on those bits.
>
> Thus is my big documentation bootstrapping plan!

Rock, go forth and document! And thanks!

Greg

--
|       Greg Grossmeier |
| http://grossmeier.net |