soc-projects-admins

[Soc-projects-admins] FSF invoice for Google (Summer of Code 11)

From: Rodrigo Rodrigues da Silva
Subject: [Soc-projects-admins] FSF invoice for Google (Summer of Code 11)
Date: Wed, 24 Aug 2011 12:46:06 +0200

Hi John,

last year Peter helped me with getting the reimbursement for the plane
ticket to Google, so I think I should talk to you now. Please forward
this to the right staff member if it is not you.

This year I am managing GNU's participation in Summer of Code, therefore
I am taking care of all the payment arrangements as the program reaches
its end.

We need the FSF to invoice Google (as per instructions below/attached)
for the mentor stipends and travel expenses for the Mentor Summit, which
will be held at Googleplex in late October. We could invoice Google for
the stipends right now, although I'd advise to wait until we have the
tickets for the Mentor Summit and invoice all at once, which should be
by next week.

This year Jordi Gutierrez (GNU Octave) and I are attending. I can
purchase the ticket myself and wait for the reimbursement, although
Jordi told me that he cannot afford this temporary expense. Do you think
that the FSF can purchase his ticket, and then wait for the
reimbursement (or even reimburse him in advance)? Last year Peter
reimbursed me through paypal, wich was fine (the money goes to FSF
directly, even reimbursements).

Please let me know if something is unclear.

best regards,

Rodrigo R. Silva