smc-devel

[smc-devel] Hi

From: Vincent Joseph
Subject: [smc-devel] Hi
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 08:49:24 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

>From reading the mailing list archives I get the
impression that the Kerala Industry organization
is spearheading the malayalam on linux effort.
Is this correct ? However, I have not seen a
mailing list on their web site.

Is smc-devel list used as a focal point for
discussions regarding the malayalam on linux
effort ?

I have a technical background, but am willing
to contribute to both technical and non technical
efforts. If I can get up to speed on the status
of things, I can start helping in some small way.

Thanks,

Vincent