smc-devel

[smc-devel] Malayalam webpages using gtkhtml in nautilus

From: Baiju M
Subject: [smc-devel] Malayalam webpages using gtkhtml in nautilus
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 01:57:52 -0500

Hi,
   Now it is possible to viw unicode (utf-8) webpages with proper rendering in
nautilus (by using gtkhtml, you have to install it seperately)

Here is a screenshot I made today.
http://forum.gnu.org.in/Volunteers/Members/baiju/mal-web-page.png

Unfortunately I cannot see ml.wikipedia.org (I think some bug in gtkhtml)

BTW,
Now now 30% of GNOME UI is over at KBip project, will be available at
www.keralaindustry.org/malayalam

If you interested I can send full compemdium to you, you can edit using yudit
or gedit.

Regards,
Baiju M