sks-devel

Re: State of the graph

From: Marcel Waldvogel
Subject: Re: State of the graph
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2021 18:53:47 +0100

Andrew,

thanks for the visualization!

I'm feeling flattered that keyserver.trifence.ch is at the center of the graph, but this also means it could become a single point of failure (and currently, sks.pyro.eu.org is trying to get back up to speed and has probably requested ~80k keys in past few hours from it).

The green network looks way too much like a star topology with keyserver.trifence.ch at the center. It would be great if each of the green (and cyan) nodes could connect to one or two of the other nodes with low degrees. Feel free to use keybath.trifence.ch, but please also try to get connectivity which does not rely on me.

-Marcel