sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] No peers/status?

From: Todd Fleisher
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] No peers/status?
Date: Mon, 30 Sep 2019 11:19:19 -0700

Weird, but I thought it did that to me once too. But after clearing cache &
cookies I couldn’t reproduce it so I wrote it off. It also doesn’t do that for
me using curl … so I thought maybe HSTS related, but I don’t see that header
being sent so I dunno. Maybe the operator is/was making some changes?

-T