skribilo-users

Re: [skribilo-users] [bug] skribe mode indentation and fontification fai

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: [skribilo-users] [bug] skribe mode indentation and fontification fails with the pipe character
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2018 21:48:35 +0100

Hello Arun,

Apologies for the looooong delay.

Arun Isaac <address@hidden> skribis:

>> Also, does using the skribe major mode require bee mode from bigloo?
>> That is very odd. Perhaps skribe mode should be independent.

It should definitely be independent of bee-mode, yes.  I just realized
I’m always using skribe-mode, which is a minor mode, and works perfectly
well without bee…  I guess this all needs to be cleaned up!

> Is there any interest in rewriting skribe mode as a minor mode that
> works with scheme mode as the major mode? I could invest some time in
> doing that, if there is interest.

I can see why one may want to make it a minor mode of text-mode too, but
in some cases using it as a minor mode along with scheme-mode would be
useful.

Anyway, work in this area would be very welcome!

Thanks,
Ludo’.