skribilo-users

Re: [skribilo-users] troubles for installing

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: [skribilo-users] troubles for installing
Date: Fri, 30 May 2014 18:33:33 +0200

Saluton!  :-)

Thanks for the report.  Note that we’ll use English on this list, as
that’s what people have been expecting.

Carlos Carleos <address@hidden> skribis:

> I have troubles to install Skribilo.  I have tried two ways:
>
> 1- Directly installing Guile-Reader on Debian, Ubuntu, OpenBSD systems.

By “directly”, you mean from source?  Could you send details about the
operating system and Guile version, and send the config.log if
./configure failed, or otherwise the build log?

> 2- By means of GNU Guix on same systems.

Likewise, could you send the command you typed, and error you got, and
the Guix version or commit that you used?

> Thinking of submitting bug reports, which one is the preferred way?

Here it’s perfect!  For Guix you can used address@hidden instead.

Dankon,
Ludo’.