skribilo-users

[skribilo-users] Install issues

From: Sindre Devik
Subject: [skribilo-users] Install issues
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2014 11:38:36 +0100

In search of a proper LaTeX replacement, Skribilo seems to be my solution. But unfortunately, I have some install issues and would be glad for any helpful comments:

First of all, I have made sure I have installed the requirements, that is, guile 2.0.9, guile-reader , and lout 3.4.

Downloading from http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/skribilo/skribilo-0.9.2.tar.gz, and with steps ./configure and make will not compile unless I have installed guile-lib first, although it is listed as an optional requirement.

I think it's important to make an installation as easy as possible, so I thought I'd share this small issue.

Best regards, Sindre Devik